February 14, 2010

love has wings...


 
"...ready to fly.Oh love, linger a while.Rest Your tired wings on the branch of my heart..."-Cheryl Griffith

 Happy Valentines Day!

I hope that where ever you are, you are spending today with your special sweetheart, or family and friends.  Thought I'd share with you a special card I made. It's a larger version of a mini love note I made earlier. I loved the concept so much I decided to enlarge it to a full sized card.. since the original was only 3" x 3".
 
There's something about tea stained sheet music, a little distress ink and a simple elegant stamp to create something very magical...I just love the pairing of these elements.

 

Just take a peek at the finished product.. a perfect Valentine to give to your sweetheart. Again, there are those gorgeous K&Company muted papers peeking out from the background..some of my favourite tea stained trims..a little ivory felt and there you have it..I love the soft feel to the card.. 
Have a great Valentines day.. and remember to celebrate love everyday.. we often forget and take people for granted...keep the spirit going!
Much love,
~Rebekah

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D