March 8, 2012

little girls...


Hi there!
Just popping in with a quick post tonight. I'm ready to start a long weekend with my guy. I love when he's around...get him all to myself for 4 long days. Such a treat. We are waiting around for the Northern Lights to start. Due to the solar flares over the last couple days they are expected to be extra spectacular tonight. I keep popping my head out and checking. Can't pass up an opportunity to see them-no matter how cold it may be.


'Scuse my finger in the picture.. the ribbon just didn't want to behave and stay out of my way!


A pretty pink ensemble, all dressed up for a little baby girl. One of the cards that I did up for the gift basket. No matter what age, every girl should have a little lace and pearls...teach them young I say. :)


Wanted to say a big Thank-You to everyone for your encouraging comments about my recent DT position news. It's something I've been wanting to do for awhile and I can't believe its finally happened! So thankful to Debbie at The Shabby Tea Room for seeing the potential and believing in me(and the other ladies too!) A big wave and a hello to some new followers! Welcome to the journey. So glad you are taking it with me.
I'm off to see Aurora!
Back soon!
~Becks

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute and pretty ... I wish I could see those lights ... must be spectacular ... lucky you... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and sweet! We were hoping we could see the lights a bit here. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I mssed the post about the DT announcement..sorry...but i am so hap[py for you. You deserve it! And TSTR is lucky and privileged to have you on board :)
    And your card???? Priceless...
    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rebekah ... your position on the Design Team is well deserved!

    This card is adorable. I can never get enough lace and this beauty is over the top!

    Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this ... swoon!! So girly and FUN :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D