August 23, 2012

popping by...

Well hello there!

Can you tell it's summertime? I've rather neglected my little blog these few months, other than my DT obligations. I've been soaking in all the sunshiny, long, warm summer days; swinging away in the hammock, catching up on some novels. Spending countless hours around the bonfire, chatting away with good friends til the wee hours of the morning. Ahhh. I love summer!


This summer my best friend became engaged, so I had to make a card to celebrate such a milestone! So many of my favourite things were used, and such love went into making this special for them.


I believe that there is someone out there for everyone, and when you find them it's such a magical time. Thus begins your life together, hence the 'Once Upon a Time' sentiment across the front of the card. Writing your love story day by day...


Thanks for sticking with me, random postings and all. I'm off to enjoy what last few days of summer we have, before fall is upon us. I can't wait!
Cheers!
~Becks

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful ... I love the clock! I'm sure your friend will treasure this ... enjoy the rest of your summer my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so special and sure they will be deligted with it..congrats to the happy couple..all the love and attention to detail is awesome hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Rebekah, I love your beautiful colouring and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D