November 18, 2012

tic tac toe...TSTR #141

Hello Lovelies!

This week over at The Shabby Tea Room, I have the pleasure of being your host and I have a fun challenge for you all. This week I ask that you use
                               
              * A LINE FROM THE TIC-TAC-TOE BOARD(ACROSS, DOWN, DIAGONAL)
              * COLOURS FROM THE PHOTO.
              * MAKE SURE TO LIST WHICH LINE YOU USE IN YOUR POST.



I chose to use the middle line across: Embossing, gems/pearls and ribbon, and used the red, green and white from the photo to create my holiday card.

Bugaboo Stamps and Paper Sweeties are our two sponsors this week and I used Candy Cane (Bugaboo) and "You're a Superstar (Paper Sweeties) Play along and you could win 7 digital images from Bugaboo and one stamp set from Paper Sweeties.



For my 'ribbon' requirement I chose to add a woven wreath and decorate with half pearls.. I printed the candy canes as small as I could and then added them to the bottom of my wreath. I used an impression plate to add subtle dry embossing to my background. Don't you think that sentiment from Paper Sweeties just says it all? Holidays are happy days in my books.



 I'm curious to see what all the DT girls have come up with for this challenge. I hope you will play along with us this week! The Shabby Girls are:


                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                          Tracey- Trace Elementz

                          Starr- The Paper Chase
Happy Monday!
~Becks



6 comments:

  1. So very lovely ... Isn't that ribbon weaving addictive? I love your design ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your braided ribbon wreath card is beautiful!!!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has also a vintage touch that I just love; the wreaht is my favorite part. A lovely take on the challenge. Based on traditional colors with your personal touch of elegance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rebekah...love the woven wreath, what a great idea! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah, the wreath is just precious, I love your card, it is just adorable!
    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful woven wreath with pearls, so pretty! Love the candy canes and perfect sentiment, too! Take care, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D