December 16, 2012

It's time for another Shabby Tea Room Challenge! This week Debbie is our hostess and she asks that we create a HOLIDAY card or project using:

                                     *COLOURS: WHITE/CREAM, PINK, AQUA
                                     *GLITTER
photo inspiration #145

This week we have 2 fab sponsors: Frost it Pink and Paper Sweeties! Play along with us and you could win a $50 gift certificate from Frost it Pink or  a stamp set from Paper Sweeties!

SAM_3899

This week I made a treat bag to hold some holiday goodies. I used the Paper Sweeties "So Sweet of You" stamp set.  I used some more of my favourite tinsel glitter on top of my snow man..  I like the 'wintery feel' of these colours together. Can't wait to give my little treat bag to someone special:)


I hope you will join in our challenge this week and are enjoying the holiday season! I'm off to go visit my other Shabby Gal Pals and leave some love on their blogs. Be sure to stop by too!

                        Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                          Tracey- Trace Elementz

                          Starr- The Paper Chase
Cheers!
~Becks

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely treat bag ... I love the buttons on that snowman .. each week seems to be the same colours at TSTR yet you always make something pretty and unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet bag it's so cute! The buttons finish it off perfectly, just thought I would pop by and say hi. Have a lovely Christmas.

    Vic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D