December 30, 2012

monogram madness...TSTR #147

Hi friends,
Over at The Shabby Tea Room blog I'm hosting our weekly challenge and invite you to join us for 'Monogram Madness'

photo inspiration #146

I ask that you create a card/project using a monogram as a focal point. This week we got to play with "Black Button Alphabet" from our sponsor Janet's Digital Paper, and it was just perfect for my project.
I created a cute boat card just perfect for a baby boy and used the "B".  I changed the colour of the button in Photoshop to fit with my blue theme.

REBEKAH TSTR #147

I hope you will join us for our challenge this week. You could win some great prizes from our sponsors Paper Sweeties: 1 stamp set and Janets Digital Paper:3 collages - 1st prize, 2 collages - 2nd prize, 1 collage - 3rd prize (will be given to TTTTT)
I'm off to visit the other talented ladies on the DT. Pop by and leave some love!
                        
                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                          Tracey- Trace Elementz

                          Starr- The Paper Chase

Happy New Year!!
~Becks

6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely ... what a great card and I love the shape ... Wishing you and yours a Wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah, this has to be one of my favorite projects done by you and they are all favorites! I simply love it, maybe because I'm expecting my 1st grandbaby boy in April but it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is one sweet project, love the boat theme for a baby boy and that bow is a showstopper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rebekah.....this is just the cutest card, love the shape!Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Rebekah, just wayyy too adorable! The shape of the card, stars, and monogram! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enhorabuena Rebekah, por tu maravilloso blog.
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D