December 2, 2012

sweet baubles...TSTR #143

Welcome to a brand new week and a brand new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! This week Rebecca is our hostess and she asks that we use :
                                                 *COLOURS FROM THE PHOTO
                                                 * INCLUDE A BIRD
photo inspiration #143
Our sponsors this week are Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and Paper Sweeties! Play along and you could win 5 digital images or a stamp set from Paper Sweeties.
REBEKAH TSTR #143
This week I used the 'Corner Holly'. I printed it multiple times, coloured and cut them out.Then I arranged them as a wreath. I added some tinsel glitter and adhered to my birdcage tag. Paper Sweeties "Banner Wishes" set came in handy for my 'to and from' tags.
The rest of the Shabby girls have more for you on their blogs. Be sure to check them out :
                         Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures
 
                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                          Tracey- Trace Elementz

                          Starr- The Paper Chase
Happy Crafting!
~Becks

1 comment:

  1. This looks so pretty ... I can't enlarge it to see it properly as the link does not seem to work? ... Have a lovely week Becks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D