February 10, 2013

sweet silhouettes...TSTR #153

This week over at The Shabby Tea Room I'm your host and I have another fun challenge for you. Its no secret I love silhouetted images and thats what our challenge is all about! Simply create a card or project using:
                                           * A SILHOUETTE AS YOUR MAIN FOCAL POINT

photo inspiration #153

Easy peasy right? I can't wait to see what you all create. My card this week was created with Vintage Silhouette Images from our sponsor Janet's Papers (Etsy). Such a gorgeous bunch of images to play with. Our top three winners this week will win 1 collage (3rd place) 2 Collages (2nd place) and 3 collages for our winner!

SAM_4212

I chose my image and enlarged it to fit my card, then I fussy cut it out with some scissors.
REBEKAH TSTR #153

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you check out what the other Shabby Girls created this week and hope you play along with us!
                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                          Tracey- Trace Elementz

                          Starr- The Paper Chase
See you in the Tea Room!
~Becks

5 comments:

  1. So sweet and charming Rebekah! Love the silhouettes as cutouts and the grey patterned papers~delightful! Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah! I loved your challenge this week, what a great idea to have silhouettes. Your card is gorgeous, the diecut is just beautiful and the paper so pretty! As always you have the perfect creation.
    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and your challenge !
    I wanted to use my die cuts, so the silhouette is not really the same that those wonderfull pictures, but it was a great pleasure to do it.
    Thanks so much for your kind comment, that highly encouraged me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet gorgeous card with that darling silhouette! Beautiful papers and ribbon, too! Truly, a perfect creation...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D