May 30, 2013

garden lovers unite...

Calling all gardening lovers... Have you seen all of the fab, brand new digital stamps over in the Crafty vintage girl shop? If you haven't already, you need to check them out. Such great stamps to satisfy any gardening lovers crafty soul!

REBEKAH -flower garden (2)

Today I'm popping by with a quick simple card to showcase one of the new flower stamps in the new Flower Garden set. Gorgeous, large flowers to add to any crafty project. I printed mine out a few times and coloured them by hand with water colour pencils then fussy cut them out. i used a couple different thickness 3D foam tapes to get different levels to my bunch of flowers.. I just picture walking by a garden fence and seeing bunches of blooms.

REBEKAH -flower garden (3)

Speaking of garden fences, I painted and distressed a wooden fence piece I had lying around and used a great patterned paper from CD #1-Creating with Vintage patterns..

REBEKAH -flower garden (1)

There's lots more great flower images to choose from in this stamp set. Be sure to check this one out and the Vegetable Garden stamp set located in the shop:)
I'm off to do some gardening of my own! Be sure to pop back on Monday when the Crafty Girls are back to share some new tutorials and our June Linky Party!
Happy weekend!
~Becks

2 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty ... I love your flowers ... painted beautifully! And the little fence is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I love the painted fence and those flowers are gorgeous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D