June 30, 2013

glorious flowers... TSTR #173

Warm weather, sunny skies and a brand new week! That calls for a new challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. This week Rebecca is our hostess and asks that we use:

                                            *COLOURS IN THE PHOTO
                                            *RIBBON
                                            *NEWSPRINT
                                            *FLOWERS


Paper Sweeties is our sponsor this week and I used the You're Simple the Best stamp set here. I loved the pink and blue in the photo.. Gorgeous isn't it?


I made my own frame here out of plaster of Paris. Do you remember that stuff? I used to use it as a kid.. Some pretty news print and a pop of blue to go with the pink.. lots of MME papers here today, and a little wooden house from Michaels.

 If you play along with us this week you could win your choice of 2 stamp sets to create your own goodies.
I'm off to pop round the other gals' blogs. Join me:

                                        Debbie- Paper Sweeties

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card this is ... I love the mix of papers and your frame is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card design! Lots of texture. Where did u get the mold for the frame and what pu or die is that lovely loopy edge!? Thanks 4 sharing your creation! ~ Terry Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet! I really love the little framed wooden house!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D