August 4, 2013

lazy days... TSTR #178

As summer is coming to a close in my neck of the woods, I'm savouring every last lazy summer day I can! I'd love to just sit and relax on the porch in our inspiration photo this week for our challenge over at TSTR! This week Starr is our hostess and asks that we create a card/project using:
                                                  *COLOURS from the photo
                                                  *ADD A METAL element.


My sentiment today is pretty perfect for a lazy summer evening and comes from the Join Me for Tea set from Paper Sweeties who is our sponsor this week in The Shabby Tea Room!  Play along with us this week and you could win 2 sets of your own to create with!


I'm kind of liking the mustardy yellow(pulled from the curtains) and the pale blue(roof) combo. I'm sure I will come back to it again... Join me as I check out what the Shabby Girls have created this week:

                                        Debbie- Paper Sweeties

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase
Happy Monday!
~Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D