August 25, 2013

tea party picnic... TSTR #181

Hey there and welcome to another all new challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. This week Debbie has set this challenge for us to use:




                                           *COLOURS from the photo
                                           *FLOWERS
                                           *TEA THEME

I'm using the Coffee Cup shaped card for my tea theme today from The Cutting Cafe. This week's winner will receive 3 files of their choice from our fab, shabby sponsor!


 I tried my hand at making a corrugated paper sleeve for my cup of tea. All I did here was to score using my scorpal and then go back and fold to accentuate the lines. Then I stuck on my tea label.


Don't forget about out DT call HERE. And be sure to visit the rest of the team and leave some love:

                                        Debbie- Paper Sweeties

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase

Cheers to a great week!
~Becks







4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'd love to have a coffee out of this perfectly shabby cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the colors perfectly. I love the flowered trim and felt rolled rose. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic coffee cup.........love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D